http://literacynet.org/cnnsf/computergirls/home.html
The Summary
The time of computers has been coming, but the girls are found less interested than boys. According to the research, girls play the passive role in the computer world. They accept information instead of seeking further; they aren’t confident to their ability of dealing with the computer and not as interested as boys in virtual games. These differences may mention another gender gap about technology, but it won’t be wide if girls would like to sew it up.
The Thoughts And Reflections
As a girl in 2007, reading this article means a lot to me. Nowadays, computers, including the Internet, are much more popular than nine years ago; the circumstances have intensely changed. Many girls indulge in the Internet after school. Take one of my friends for example, everytime when I visited her, she was sitting in front of the computer, playing virtual game, chatting very fast with her Net-pal. It is not only boys but girls who addict to computer. However, still, girls in computer-related departments are fewer and often depend on boys to solve computer problems. The research did point out a new differences between genders.
1 則留言:
I think that it's right for people not to be addicted to the computer.Although I like to play computer games,I play it when I am
free time.Do't play it too much or your eyes sight will get worse quickly.
張貼留言